New Rust Fansite!!!!

Hey everyone, im Pavilon. I just created an UNOFFICIAL fan forum for Rust. This game is awesome and I wanted to be able to give something back to the community that makes this the shoot or die game it is. Check it out at www.talkrust.com

I am currently working on a custom theme for the forum and a mobile app that will bring the forum to Android phones through the Google Play market. Check out the forum for updates on the status of the app and to discuss this awesome game!!!

Edit:
talkrust.com is now mobile!!!** :rock:

You can now view and post on TalkRust using your mobile device (Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, or Android tablet!!!)

All you have to do is search your market for either Forum Fiend or Tapatalk and install that app. Then just search www.talkrust.com and BAM!!! you’re good to go mobile!!!

Edit2: since nobody likes the placeholder theme, i am uploading 10-15 more premade themes so each user can choose their own theme. once logged in just go to your User Control Panel, and Board Settings. There you can choose from a variety of themes in a dropdown menu. Hopefully this will appease those who are complaining about the theme until i can get the custom one created.

EDIT3: The forum now supports Gamertags and SteamIDs if you choose to link them to your profile. Stay tuned for more features to come!!!

Why?

Isn’t that what these forums are for?

I am wanting to offer more than just feedback on the game itself. I want to give people a place to post their servers, clans, in game building ideas and more.

Not to be a dick but I can’t find a good reason to view this. This form is the same thing but it is official. It would be a good site for your clan or what not so everyone can talk about rust and clan related things.

[editline]28th February 2014[/editline]

well I guess that would work if you get enough people on it would be a good place to post about servers.

im not forcing you to check it out. but it is there for anyone that wants to use it.

seems nice to me. Its a great idea.

Thank you. I hope to get more and more people on the site and make a great community. This isn’t my first forum, I have been running and managing forum communities for the past 4 years and hope to make this one just as successful as my other.

[editline]28th February 2014[/editline]

forum should be available on tapatalk mobile app for smartphones in a few hours

**talkrust.com is now mobile!!!:rock: **

You can now view and post on TalkRust using your mobile device (Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, or Android tablet!!!)

All you have to do is search your market for either Forum Fiend or Tapatalk and install that app. Then just search www.talkrust.com and BAM!!! you’re good to go mobile!!!

Got a few people signed up so far. Cmon people. Got a server? Got a clan? Got a base design that nobody has been able to raid yet? Got an epic video montage of you running around chasing people playing Its Raining Men through proximity chat? Come share it on www.talkrust.com !!!

That would create a great deal of spam

i monitor my forums closely. Spammers are quickly dealt with.

Registered!

Going to be completely honest with you here, but your forum does not really offer anything that this one does not offer. This one does pretty much all of it a lot better too with a much larger user base of people to interact with.

It is cool that you want to start a website and I am sure it has been fun to set up and play with thus far, but you need to have a good purpose beside “I just felt like it” if you want people to use the site.

You don’t get my point the forum will fill with spam from people posting servers please get a new theme

for the 500th time…the theme is a placeholder until i get a custom one made.

[editline]1st March 2014[/editline]

since nobody likes the placeholder theme, i am uploading 10-15 more premade themes so each user can choose their own theme. once logged in just go to your User Control Panel, and Board Settings. There you can choose from a variety of themes in a dropdown menu. Hopefully this will appease those who are complaining about the theme until i can get the custom one created.

These themes should be available in about 20 minutes

500th time…? You literally had a little mention at the top about making a custom theme. Also, your default theme is ugly so people are going to give you feedback on it right away since it is literally the first thing a person sees when they go to the website and is the first impression of the website itself.

You really should rethink how you plan on making this website successful. You don’t seem like you can handle criticism very well and you certainly don’t like to look at the majority opinion on here.

i can handle criticism fine. I am working on the theme as stated in the origional post. There are now around 15 themes that the individual user can choose between, although they are generic themes. It will take time to create a custom theme that is inspired by the game itself. In the meantime feel free to choose one of the several themes i have now installed. I will be changing the default theme shortly so you wont have to look at an “ugly” theme when you first go to the page.

The forum now supports Gamertags and SteamIDs if you choose to link them to your profile. Stay tuned for more features to come!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
In the long run.
Like donate for this!!! Etc…
Or some people like to have their own thing over the net.