New Rust Youtube Channel

The vid is not bad, but the conversation in-game is. Stop yelling, stop repeating the same words over and over and over and over and over.

yer i get abit carried away xD im trying to calm my self when in fights tahts my new years resolution :stuck_out_tongue:

[editline]25th December 2013[/editline]

yer i get abit carried away xD im trying to calm my self when in fights thats my new years resolution :stuck_out_tongue:

bad quality, and i dont think people want to listen to a twelve year old

bad quality, and i dont think people want to listen to a twelve year old also you are terrible

bad quality, and i dont think people want to listen to a twelve year old also you are terrible

im not the 12 year old for 1 and if you come on the server we can fight

The shouting is very off putting and nobody likes to hear kids screeching in their ears.

The PvP isnt that good i watched it twice you killed one guy he killed the others. you werent that good. And nobody wants to watch a good PvP video with the sound of a screeching door opening more then the people PvPing.

uMADbro?!?!?

I think you are a horrible player. Please consider holding your bullets for a increased chance of hitting 1/100 bullets at least. Holy fuck closed the video down when you started shooting.

i do appoligies im new to thus youtube shite it is my first vid il keep all your comments in mind thanks for the support

if you want a 1v1 im down for that

Idk if u wanna 1v1 him… here’s a video of him playing

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1335267&p=43305009#post43305009

Sure, I will be back in my apartment in a few hours. Write your steam here and I will add you.

Fight fight fight fight

Fight will be livestreamed @ twitch.tv/froxerBBQ if he doesnt dodge ofc… if he does dodge I Will just roam around and he can search me out with X amount of zerglings to provide us all with some entertainment like most kids that asks for 1v1s does. :wink:

You know where to find me.

Can we place bets? :v: I bet you are gonna win, I could make easy money off of this.

dump the kid who asks 10 questions while pvping

That stupid young kid would have been kicked from voice comms. Good grief.

Sure go ahead. We need a middle man here. any1 up for it?

Lol I wasn’t serious :v: I’m not much of a gambler, though I do have some christmas money haha!

Winner of the 1v1 should get a banana.

Still waiting for.that steam id