NEW SERVER!!!!! [EAST]RUSTED|**NEW** 3/9|SLP|PVP|.5 DUR|.5 CRFT|24/7ADMINS|

Hey everyone just got this server up and running. I got the server because i was tired of bouncing from server to server due to lag, admin abuse, ddos, and hackers. I wanted a stable server with admins that helped the server instead of hurt it and i realized if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. So here comes the Heroes server we have 3 great smart admins that are always on the server has no lag very well ddos protected and hackers will be taken care of fast and with solid proof. We have goals for this server a few of them are up time i want the server to be up all the time no down time what so ever, stability this server is going to be stable no problems lag or ddos, and a friendly helpful admin staff that will work problems out within seconds. So hopefully you guys come on down and give it a try see you in the server!!! net.connect 142.4.216.124:28025

**AIRDROPS WILL BE ON A CONSTANT SCHEDULE
24/7 ADMIN HELP TO ELIMINATE HACKERS
NOOB FRIENDLY ADMINS GIVING A HELPING HAND
COME JOIN AND HAVE SOME FUN **

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two. You can use your first thread that i left unlocked when you get unbanned" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two. You can use your first thread that i left unlocked when you get unbanned. Read the rules already." - postal))