New server -[US Central]:PvP:Oxide - Sleepers & DoorShare (Fresh 1/17/14) + more in the thread

[US Central]:PvP:Oxide - Sleepers & DoorShare (Fresh 1/17/14) Large groups and clans welcome!

(F1 in console then type net.connect 50.97.95.143:29115 to join!)

Fresh new server as of the 17th of January. Oxide add-ons include doorshare, groups, private messaging, admin messaging, and more in the future!
With enough people we will host server events offering some well worth rewards;). There will be the possibility of adding the economy plug-in if enough people
support the idea. Economy adds another aspect to playing the game, kill zombies, kill players, and sell items to make money and buy items you want. (All prices and rewards will be balanced according to the status of the server economy to make it fair for everyone) Also possible changes to getting explosives might include removing them from crafting but making their appearance in air drops much more plentiful encouraging some more action! But again this has not yet been added.

We are fair admins and we made this server to rise above the community servers and
their malicious admins banning for such things as destroying, killing, or raiding anyone including the admins legitimately. Any possible cheaters will be investigated and banned
with enough proof to keep our server clean.WE ENCOURAGE LARGE GROUPS AND CLANS TO JOIN, WE WANT A GOOD COMPETITION.

Feel free to join, we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Summary of Features
-PVP
-Sleepers
-Doorshare
-Groups
-Active admins always on duty /adminhelp to contact an admin
-150 player slots
-Airdrop requires 50 online players
-Paper removed from loot tables!
-Economy not yet added(Requires player feedback)
-Small starter kit to be added
Server Rules

• No racism, flaming, cheating, exploiting or crying hacker over global chat.

Good Server, Must join good admins :slight_smile:

Good server with good admins. I’m lovin’ it.

Bump!

sick server + understanding admins

thanks for the support:)

No problem its good

Oxide did some updates this morning and resulted in an extended downtime this morning. Apologies, server is back up.

Come join the steam group so you can stay updated on events here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RustLife

Our goal is to get 75+ people by this weekend so we can do a custom event!

• Jeff (Owner)
  • Nex (Head Admin)
  • Evan (Head Admin)
  • Seba (Head Admin)
  • BrAinStoRm (Sub-Admin)
  • Soultek (Sub-Admin)

Every admin there and owner abuse the fuck out of the power they have they run around and raid in full admin gear. They also kill players while wearing the gear then say they had no admin gear on 5 close range shotgun blasts and they didn’t die. The stayed out side a base and taunted a friend of mine for a good 30 minutes. I later confronted them about it and they said he could of left, but each time he tried to leave to join the rest of us he was gunned down. If thats not admin abuse then i dunno what is.

• Economy (Configurable Version)
  • Bounty

The Economy is BROKEN!!! me and my friend joined the server and looked at the economy saw that 1 leather sold for $100 and then looked at how much you could buy cloth for. Cloth was $50 to buy. We then decided ok we will make some money on this server got a bunch of leather and started to make money. Later that day we got raided and guess who raided us?? Thats right the admins in full invis gear came in blowing up walls and killing me and my friends and asked why we had so much leather in our furnaces, before I could say anything and just because I was on at the time I got a nice server ban. No reason what so ever. So i was like WTF admins came into our house and then decided to kill me ban me and destroy the rest of the base. I decided to get into the TS and ask them what they were doing, they then accused us of hacking and spawning in items. Wrong we used what they made to get items. They then told me that I was banned because I was playing with hackers. Two of my friends were on the server that day and were accused of hacking when what they were doing was being good shots with the guns in the games. I thought the admins and stuff were ok/cool, but OMG was I wrong. This server is shit and deserves to be shut down I will be looking forward to seeing there site and make sure that every person that joins knows of the admin abuse that these admins AND owner give.