New Server Wiped 3/15 cpunch/ddos protect/ Arenas/ Xp lvling/Mass drops 4 Perday/instacraft/no fall/s kit

Everyone Likes The BattleField Servers Since You Can Go Around Killing People But That Gets A Tad Bit Boring.
So What Us RAZR Members Tried To Create Is A Server Like The BF Servers But With a Bit Of A Twist.
You Can Do Many Thing Other Then Just Go Around And Shot People And Die, Lose Your Stuff, Get It Back.
What Our Server Offers:
-Normal Rust Mechanics
-PVP, Arena, Tournaments, Standings
-Leveling System (different stats depending on what you rather do “farming” or “pvp”)
-Active Admins (we have 4 admins that have over 1000 hours of played time each)
-DDOS Protection
-TeamSpeak Server Which Everyone Can Use (mvp.teamspeak3.com pw: mostvp)
Plugins Use:
-Remover
-Death Handler
-LES Leveling System
-Show Damage
-Welcome Kits (P250)
-Where
-UberArena
-Mad Airdrops 4 a day
If You Have An Question Feel Free To Jump On Team Speak Or Message An Admin In Game
To Connect To Server Press F1 And Paste “net.connect 198.27.75.165:28055”
SEE YOU GUY ONLINE :smiley:

Cool server bro having a blast!!! Recommend 100%

Server not bad at all, admin is very cool and very active :slight_smile:
Great Pop for a first day and I see people keep coming hopefully will b a great server

Ty

YO I ENJOY THIS SERVER DOE! THE PEOPLE IZ REAL AF! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE POPULATION AND WHAT NOT. KEEP IT REAL

This server is actually a really fun server, very good fair admin who is on pretty often to help with anything. Hope it grows in population, would for sure make it a top server.

Defo Recommend this server, good fun , fair active admin. Wanting it to grow , so come on nubs ! :smiley: , worth it <3

This server is the best server i have ever played on i would highly recommend it

Ty Its a great Server