New StarFox characters Files for Gmod

The only 2 Fox McCloud have the same problem for the ragdoll, their eyes cannot been closed and the NPC of the Pack make my PC bad, too bad to be played, my PC goes broken but i’m lucky, i’ve got Windows 7 with NVIDEA Card but even with this Windows, the NPC still make broken my computer and then i can’t use the NPC, even if i use the newest version of this pack, the problem is never resolved for me and the finger poser of these ragdoll do not exist, they cannot been modified, they cannot move, for me the Player model work but the NPC don’t.
The SSBM model of Fox is outdated by the coming of SF:A and by SSBB, but Krystal on Gmod is completed sick, she is too heavy to be posed without problem, every time we should take her head and freeze it but sometimes, she goes too mad and we can’t controll her anymore and we can’t use the face and the finger poser.
The Falco model is completely sick too, he is too small and he do not have been maded as a player model: this suck.
Wolf and everyone else are not been maded: this suck too and why trying and losing times to repair an old file if we can make a new 1, for the maps, i admit it but old characters files, i don’t, so if you thing like me, reply.

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - Jaanus))

TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO SPELL LIKE A SIX YEAR OLD! thanks…

Requests go in the requests section, here:
http://www.facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Try your best to make intelligent posts and use proper grammar, i.e. capital letters.

That is one damn fail of a post there

Please refrain to post until you learn what english is.

As english is not your native lang.

I suggest you to go to your local school.

And learn to press enter like this.

I smell Google Translator.

No, it flows too well for that, and uses more English-like syntax than other languages. Besides, I’m pretty sure a machine translator wouldn’t give you “finger poser” or “Fox McCloud”, and would more likely give you a different translation. Not to mention, a translator would at least spell properly. “Controll”? “Maded”? Unless he’s using some cheap Chinese knockoff of Babelfish, he’s a human speaker.

OP desperately needs to learn the language. And how to proofread. And use a spellchecker.

what?

See, this is why things were better with smartness and autoban. This guy wouldn’t have lasted five posts if we still had those.

i see you don’t understand what i write, so read it again, IT’S NOT HARD FUCK, you’ve got eye problem to see chinese word, i don’t need to learn this language but you, you should test your eyes, and i thing you do not have a C on your test at school, cuz i thing you would hate your teacher and they hate you too.

I see why you don’t understand, you just don’t see i’m talking about Garry’s Mod 11 and about StarFox Characters, so this is why i’m were banned by faggot and why you thing i don’t know what i write, the answer: you don’t understand what i’m were talking about, that why you thing i don’t know how to speak english, i speak it better than you, approvement: Request for New StarFox characters Models for Garry’s Mod 11

But I speak better english than you, should I call you “faggot”?

i don’t say it to every 1, but to every 1 who do not understand what i’m talking about

[editline]06:39PM[/editline]

i don’t say it to every 1 like you, just to every 1 who do not understand what i write, see what i mean ?

when are they coming out with the SF:A fox plz reply