New to Garry's Mod, looking for a good server

I’m having a hard time finding a good server I can play on regularly. Either they’re too laggy, the admins suck, or I don’t like the gamemode.

I’m not too keen on RPing although I won’t rule it out as an option - I just want a fun server I can muck about a bit in without some 8 year old screaming at me down the mic in a language I don’t understand.

Any servers you’d recommend?

hey uhm Dude, this is kinda of a dumb thread my opinion. Gmod will always have mingebags and 8 year olds screaming and spamming all over the place. just keep searching for a server till you find a good one then stick to it.

(User was banned for this post ("Can't help? Don't reply." - Benji))

Forward your ports, Make a SRCDS server, and invite some friends. There’s no good servers in Gmod, everyone just fucks around these days.

try my clans server we are XD
Theres not to many mods on it so it shouldnt take too long to join
the ip is
69.162.71.165:27015

I think that’s what I’m gonna do, me and my mate have just spent 10 minutes trying to find a decent empty gm server.

[editline]08:55PM[/editline]

When I try and join, ‘Connect’ is greyed out. What’s up with that?

EDIT: Never mind, it’s working now. Thanks.

We need ideas for ours 92.2.97.78:27016

sometimes it has problems pm me if you have a problem

btw i am always on it so there wont be minges

Quinnith, would you mind giving me a link to the files for the server? Whenever I join it never seems to remember what I’ve downloaded, and I have to go through 300 odd files again. Thanks

You can try out my fretta server at 216.245.206.155:27015

It has custom chatbox, level system, stats, etc.

If you want to dl the maps just go to the forums at www.havoc-gamers.tk and go to the tutorials board.

Enjoy :smile: