NEW - Totally Badass Weapon >:D

Oh Ye' I went thar

Just a weapon I made to exercise my ol’ skillz xD n to test if gmod.org was gonna let me upload my crap

Hexed and Standalone, Will not replace any weapons
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7813/982171.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=98217

I would like to know why I could upload this weapon, but I couldnt upload my Combat SMG pack :S

It's 38mb and will upload to other file sharing websites, please help meh to help u

Those of you who rated "Dumb"I thank you

I think this should also be posted on furry forums.

On-topic: Awsome!

So you changed the color of the gun and copypasted Hello Kitty onto it?

No the gun is completely pink, cube_mapped so it reflects the lighting on the map. and has a hello kitty on the handle.

Parody uploads are just as dumb as normal crappy uploads.

Yup, you definitly know what your talking about :slight_smile:

read the writing on the picture before leaving dumb comments.

[editline]08:24PM[/editline]

Besides this download is for awesome people, you seriously need to stop being robo-quality and hang loose and be different instead of “Everything I do and say is correct, My opinion will greatly effect this thread”.

Funny Shit :slight_smile:

[editline]08:25PM[/editline]

So you didnt like the Hax swep? bet you downloaded it.

I don’t download addons.

Wow, you must be so much better than the rest of us. Naw, that was mean. But you do sound like a twat.

Anyways, I wouldn’t class this weapon as badass. But it does have a nice model, you obviously put a lot of effort into that. I’d only class a weapon as badass if it did something special, like the Punisher or the vapor gun.

“Badass” was sarcasm it was a double pun against the actual shed loads of crap being uploaded to garrysmod.org :smiley: thanks !!

[editline]11:29PM[/editline]

So you didn’t need to comment on this thread or release then did you?, because it doesn’t concern you, Am I right?

LOLOLOL I love your comments, day er stupiv drule everywhere uncontrollably

no offense cork-meister :smiley:

:colbert:

its ok

You mean that 20 second swep that you get bored with after 20 seconds?

Wow you are really funny.

Looks like someone can’t take criticism

indeed.

Is your age a single digit?

Dont mock CoolCorky bro.

Sure Ok

[editline]09:28PM[/editline]

I’m 17 :D? is your age a single digit?

It seems nobody realises that I released a stupid download to mock all the other crap being uploaded.

:smiley: I love the gmod community xD

So in other words, you’re trolling? Like a 12 year old? Or is that a shitty excuse to escape the situation?

I dont actually understand why anyone is getting ratty, yes I’m 17, no I am not trolling, I made this weapon for a laugh.

[editline]10:31PM[/editline]

you dont like it? dont download it, problem solved :slight_smile: