New UK Server --{UK} PLO RUST 24/7 ACTIVE ADMINS - PVP - High Spawn Rate - Airdrops

Hey guys,
We recently got a new server and is mostly set up, we have 50 slots and we may be possibly looking to expand in the near future. Our server is based in the UK and is always online with atleast one helpful admin on at all times. We would like to have a friendly and helpful server and the admins will help you out with everything be it getting used to the game or getting around the map if needed. If required we can offer you a starter pack in-game that will help you with your journey on rust. If you have any questions feel free to post below or alternatively for a faster response add me on steam. We hope you come and visit our server and have a good time on it. The server is installed with oxide and has also has many plugins installed and we are willing to install more if they benefit the server and expand our player base.

Daytime Support: SharkBait | PLO (STEAM NAME)
Night Support: KHALNAYAK | PLO (STEAM NAME)

We hope you come and visit our server and have a good time on it.
We also will keep suggestions open from all of you to incorporate different things for the server, for example, we can setup a scheme where you can buy resources and items, as an additional feature, as some people might prefer this, but whatever decisions we make will be first approved by all the users of the server, so that all players have an equal playing field.

We also have a website that we are creating feel free to check it out at: plogaming.net78.net
We are also signed up on top rust servers check us out: http://toprustservers.com/plo

SERVER IP: 209.222.31.63:28016

If you dont know how to connect using the IP hit F1 in the game then type the following command: net.connect 209.222.31.63:28016
It will be easier if you copy and paste it into your console.

Hi i recently made a facepunch account to find a good rust server with a nice community and i have found yours, for the days i have been playing i must say it is one of the best servers i have been on with its amazing mini-games with lots of prizes, not to mention the great admin support, the quiz’s are also great fun and very helpful to get resources if you are struggling in the game like i was. I thought i would write this so everyone else who reads this post goes and checks this server out as you will be missing out.

Glad to see you enjoyed our server we hope you continue to play :slight_smile:

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

BUMP.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Server has been reset and is fresh, we have done this to add new features and make the server a better place for everyone, resetting will not happen often only if something goes wrong but we will make regular back ups of the server, Players can donate to receive items ingame not only does this help you but it benefits the server and helps us to keep it running.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.