New update bugs

Hi everyone, i post here because gmod is becoming more and more buggy by every update.
In the first one, (yesterday one) the toolgun sound dissapeared and the gun choosing HUD got a little big, but no big deal.
However, today, with the second update, the game went full bugged.
The crosshair and the health/armor box are gone, and now the gun choosing HUD is horribly big with it clipping trough the top of the screen. Chat still show up.
I’ve tried everything to fix it, from console commands, anylizing game files ans restarting the game to disabling all addons, and the bug is still here.
I’d be happy if someone would try to help me fix these bugs or if the game dev fix these bugs themselves.

You have to read a bit before posting. I happens because you have another game (like CSS) mounted from your addons folder instead of buying it. You’ll have to delete it, or mount it through mount.cfg located in Garrysmod/cfg.

Well, then, I’d ask you how to mount it?

Move the content folder somewhere else, then go to GarrysMod/cfg, and open mount.cfg. Remove the “//” before cstrike, and replace the path with the one of your content folder. Thats if you have CSS mounted, but if you have another game, you’ll have to add the line.

//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “C:\Games\Garrys mod addons\CSS_Content_Addon-Jan2015”
// “tf” “C:\mytf2server f”
}

{
“dod” “C:\Games\Garrys mod addons\dod_content_addon_dec2015”
// “tf” “C:\mytf2server f”