New US East 200 Slot PvP/Sleeper Server created 12/19

Server Name: New Server US East PvP/Sleepers (it will be changed at a later date)

Location Chicago, IL (eastern US)

Max Slots: 200

Direct Connect: Hit F1 to open console, and copy paste “net.connet 192.223.30.25:28185” the server will then show in your history tab after connecting

About the Server: While at the time of this post the server isn’t even 24 hours old yet, we are very eager to increase our player base on the server. We promise a fair gaming experience while on our server. This IS a PvP Server

Why Play Here: Sick of admins abusing powers? new to the game? this server will be great for you. While our admin team at the moment just consists of friends who have played multiple games together we are happy to help our players out with any questions they might have. We promise no admin abuse, if an admin is caught abusing their power in any way the privilege will be removed ASAP

Regarding Server Wipes: We plan on only wiping the server for major game changes or if the server community requests a wipe

Other Info: We will be looking to expand our admin team in the upcoming weeks to try have have at least one admin on at all times (more info will be provided later)

Have any questions or suggestions? feel free to reply or add me on steam: `hypA

hope to see you soon!

hmm sounds cool on my way

Server is cool , tough some people are harrashing me so were at war atm .

Here is a map that i created :smiley: i probably have an advantage.

http://s22.postimg.org/byy0bcif5/Untitled_5.jpg