NEW!! | US | Instacraft | Starterkit | Doorshare | Airdrops | Active Admins | Friend Teles |

NEW! Server | Founded 1/16/2014

Server Name :
[US] Insta/Kit/Doorshare/Massdrop/Active Admin/Tele(Oxide)

Press F1 during server connection :
net.connect 208.94.240.153:28035

Following Features :
-Economy
-Door Share
-Instacraft
-PVP
-Starterkit
-Airdrops
-Active Admins
-Friend Teles
-More to come!

Info :
Started this server up because we know how some people like fresh starts. The admins are going to be great and there will not be any abuse, there will also be an admin on almost 24/7. Feel free to stop by anytime to ask any question. We’re very friendly. There’s also no donations or anything, so don’t worry about that.
If you have any requests or whatever, just simply ask us. Don’t be afraid! We’re welcome to ideas.

Enjoy!

Just played on the server and can definitely say that this is a server I see myself playing on and bringing my friends to! Great admins, very helpful in game information, and just a friendly environment. I hope you all succeed in becoming a top server! :slight_smile:

This server is the bees knees! I recommend it to any new players just starting out. Everyone seems friendly and the admins are really friendly and helpful!

bump!

really good and nice ppl.i might be a reg here.Home!!!

bump!

bump!

bump

Bump!

Bump n Grind

20 min into the server I got killed by some hacker using a gamma hack, who then insta crafted into by base after mass suiciding me from the sleeping bag.

DONT JOIN THIS JOKE OF A SERVER.

bump

By gamma hack he means he failed to build a roof and got raided the good ol’ fashion way.

bump

Bump :quagmire:

bump

Bump :zoid:

Were you the faggot who headshot me from across the map with a pistol in pitch blackness, then proceeded to teleport to my base only to instantly create stairs up the top of 3 flights?

Yeah, you can fuck off and this server should die like all the rest of shit hacker filled ones.

No, I am the admin. Also i looked at your account history on these forums and you have yet to say a good thing about any server.

BUMPITY BUMP