Nido rips?

Okay, I’ve tried porting in certain pokemon by several means and, well, I’m no good with rigging or fixing or the like. Even ripping is a little suspect.

Basically all I want is the “Nido” family of pokemon. Nidoran male, female, Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoking and Nidoqueen. It doesn’t matter if it’s ripped from pokemon battle revolution, pokemon stadium, Pokemon Colosseum, whatever. Nidoqueen and Nidoking should be easier to do due to being bipeds. If anyone needs saves or the like (or cheats) to be able to view them in the GC/Wii games, I can provide!

I know it’s a bit much to ask but it’d make really, really, really happy to have these in garrysmod! For those that won’t do for free: I only got about $15 so if that’s only enough for about 1 or so, he’s the “priority” order:

Nidoran F
NidoranM
Nidoqueen
Nidorina
Nidorino
Nidoking

Knowing my luck it won’t be enough for even one though.

I’ve been trying in several different ways myself but I’m just not competent enough for this… Anyone wanna help a guy out?

Again, just game rips! No need to make custom models or anything of the sort!

I know about the pokemon ragdoll thread btw, it’s just these guys are pretty far down the line! I’m not sure if I can wait so long…