No Abuse? Yeah right. Do not join this server!

[US WEST] Sleep/PVP, Active Admins (PM Anytime for Abuse), New

This is the servers name. At first it seemed pretty cool, it was a new server, fresh start. The admin seemed friendly and was doing whatever he could to please the incoming new players. Of course, that is until he himself gets raided. Then he turns into an ass. The server was only created recently being about a day old, not only did his base have more than 15 C4, but even after being used to fix misplaced walls did he and his buddies seem to have even MORE C4 after we raided him. Me and my pals have been server skipping but the past 3 weeks due to hackers, laggy servers, and ABUSIVE ADMINS. We had only two C4 that we managed to salvage from an air supply drop. His base was only one story and was easily raid-able with only two C4 since we found the room with all the supplies. We took over 4000 pieces of wood, 2000 metal fragments, and 3 stacks of sulfur and metal ores. Not to mention a large amount of weapons, bullets, and approximately 10 C4. I mean if the admin isn’t supposed to abuse his power, then how come he teleports into our base after to say hi, then have his friend proceed to C4 our base from the outside, mowing us down as soon as our friends log off? The server doesn’t even prompt everyone else who is on and offline. But as soon as two of my buddies get off and there are two of us left he comes almost immediately after to harass us after our accomplishment. Of course I am extremely bitter or else I wouldn’t have spent this much time writing all of this. More or less I am tired of skipping around servers trying to find an ideal one where there are a minimal amount of hackers, lag, and FAIR admins. Its happened to us quite a number of times, as soon as we all have kevlar, guns, and resources, a nice base that was fortified and set up so no one could build stairs up to, the admins or his “friends” would abuse their power and take everything we had using mods/hacks that aren’t supposed to be in the game. Anyway, the server is once again,

[US WEST] Sleep/PVP, Active Admins (PM Anytime for Abuse), New

and the admin is I think, UrSoSmexy, or something along that line. Total two-faced piece of trash. FFS. Don’t join this server, save your time and try to find a better one. This one is not even remotely worth your time. As soon as you either go against the admin, or get anything good in this server, they will come striking down.

#bitterAF