No discount on sale? ( Steam Xmas sales )

I know it just started, but usualy when games dont have even a 10% discount they wont get any during the whole sale.
its a great chanse to get a boost for Rust ,i and my friends wants play this game and we want a good discount for the Xmass Steam.

£15 pounds or whatever amount of currency it is, is not much

A sale on a game thats in beta and already dirt cheap… Please stop trying to rob the devs and pay up lol.

I thought £15 WAS part of a sale.

The game is basically on sale as it is. I would easily pay 60$ for this game in its current state. I have definitely recieved 20$ worth of fun out of it. Or 15 euros to the euro users.

It’s already at a discounted price and it was just recently put on Steam for the first time, so I seriously doubt we’ll see a lower price during this Steam sale.

We’re not in the Steam sale because the game is early access and you should be fully aware of its unfinished state — not impulse buy it

he is from chile… their economy is so poor that with 20$ you can buy a car. hahahaha

what kind of a stupid comment its that? , go to school kid.

Well that was uneccessary lol. It was obviously exaggeration and sarcasm. Go be butt hurt somewhere else.

so he can be racist ? he have permission to be racist and insult ?

He its a kid , a totally immature kid , he dont even know about culture and other countryes. I cannot stand that kind of childish thinking

the little poor kiddie is getting mad huh? i think you dont even know how your countrys economy works. you are just a little slave. your country is full of maffia and drugs. so YOU shut up and go learn your country. couse YOU are just crying about the price of a game. dumb retard.

[editline]19th December 2013[/editline]

i am not racist. i am making a sarcastic and pretty mean joke. you are making it racist.

He its a kid , a totally immature kid , he dont even know about culture and other countryes. I cannot stand that kind of childish thinking , the only Dumb retard here its he :wink: See ya.

(User was banned for this post ("This is not how you post on the forums" - MaxOfS2D))

Well… your country was just a slave country by the spanish. you are just dumb people without any modernization. your country is just getting full slaves. childish thinking? you think that little children think about slaverny? ok if thats normal in chile…

(User was banned for this post ("Off-topic" - MaxOfS2D))

Games that just came out rarely participate in the sales.

He is*(he it-is a kid? no) a kid, totally immature*(unnecessary use of “a kid” again), and doesn’t*(“dont even”? wtf is that) even know about cultures*(you learn about cultures not culture in other countries which you spelt wrong) in* other countries*(“countryes”? read a dictionary). I cannot stand that kind of childish thinking(you got a hole sentence right! gj). The only dumb retard(double negative implying he is a smart retard) here is*(“here it-is you”? nice) you ;)(gay winking face). See you* (you’re just wrong). Grammar Results - 2nd Grade English Classes Required.

(User was banned for this post ("Off-topic" - MaxOfS2D))