No GMod servers?

Hi, I just updated my OS to Windows 7 Ultimate…
I started GMod first of all, and the folders got made.
I installed PHX 3 SVN and Wiremod SVN, and TnB megapack + TnB map pack.

The day after I installed everything, I click “Refresh” nothing comes up!
I tried the “Servers” on steam, but there was no GMod servers there!
Whats the problem? I use Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer Aspire 5920.

Intel@Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 (2.2 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 4 MB L2 Cache)

15.4 WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD (8 ms / 220-nit)

1280MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT TurboCache

2 GB DDR2

250 GB HDD

1. 11 a/b/g/Draft N WLAN

SubWoofer

1280mb or 128mb?

Since 1GB graphics cards are 1024mb, it will be 128 mb.

ummm…connect to the internet?

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb" - Nori))

I’ve got the same problem :frowning:
and I have Windows 7, I played gmod all the time on Xp, and even Vista and they all worked fine, but soon as I downloaded Gmod on my new HP Pavillion Elite, it says “Refreshing Server List” and nothing ever happens… I managed to fix it before messing around with things and taking other random advice but since the newest patch, Its there again! And I cant fix it!

[editline]01:00AM[/editline]

Guys! Ive got the solution! follow this thread and do what “timothy80” says to do, ok?

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=890584&highlight=No+GMod+servers%3F

Once your there follow the link he gives you in that thread, (Make sure you exit steam before your do this, or at least restart steam before you start Gmod) You should right click the "MasterServers.vdf link and select “Save Target As” and paste into your “Steam\config” folder as “MasterServers.vdf” it should already be like that though once you click it.
Next select properties on the MasterServers.vdf in your steam\config folder and make sure that “Read-Only” is checked off then hit apply and ok. Then just start up Gmod and all the gmod servers should be there!! Easy as that!!