No menu no sound no player models?

When i launch Gmod it loads the game (the facepunch studios screen) but after that all that is shown is a Blue screen. when i join a friend via steam, in game theres no sound at all, and no player models. I assume the player models cna be attributed to me not being able to add the extensions (CSS HL2 TF2 ect. ) but i cant figure it out.

Here is my console when i launch the game

Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\half-life source.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\base source engine 2.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\zeno clash models.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\diprip_mod.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\zps client.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\pvkii content.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\insurgencybase.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\age of chivalry content.gcf" [-1]
Missing "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\left 4 dead binaries.ncf" [-1]
Initializing Awesomium..
Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (lua_debugmode)
No Kinect SDK
Not running script lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua - it's too short.MENU ERROR: lua/includes/modules/notification.lua:259: attempt to call field 'Register' (a nil value)
MENU ERROR: lua/includes/init_menu.lua:56: Module not found!
MENU ERROR: lua/derma/derma_example.lua:42: attempt to call field 'RegisterTable' (a nil value)
MENU ERROR: lua/derma/derma.lua:120: attempt to call field 'Register' (a nil value)
MENU ERROR: lua/derma/derma.lua:120: attempt to call field 'Register' (a nil value)
MENU ERROR: lua/menu/mount/mount.lua:2: attempt to call field 'RegisterFile' (a nil value)
MENU ERROR: lua/menu/loading.lua:112: attempt to call field 'RegisterTable' (a nil value)
MENU ERROR: lua/menu/mainmenu.lua:135: attempt to call field 'Register' (a nil value)
Not running script lua/menu/demo_to_video.lua - it's too short.Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Unknown command "hud_showemptyweaponslots"
Unknown command "sv_backspeed"
]

Verify your game cache.

I did, twice any other solutions? I havent played gmod in months and i dont know what could have messed it up?

Delete your garrysmod folder, the one located at (steamapps/[username]/garrysmod/) unsubscribe to any addons you may be subscribed to before you do so via the Steam workshop, verify the game cache again, and uninstall and then reinstall garry’s mod. If that doesn’t fix it, there’s no fix.

how do i unsub from addons? havent played since before steam workshop was first created.

So chances are you have none, just uninstall and reinstall.