No models folder at all.

Hello all,

I have no ‘models’ folder in common/garrysmod/garrysmod and materials folder.

I have Verified the game cache twice.
First time I got: 1 files failed to validate and will be re-downloaded (I can’t specifically remember).
Second time, no errors.

After that, I still have NO models folder in the path I said above.

I have models in ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\materials’ but it is only spawnicons.
I also have models in addons area, but only for car models (TDMCars, Sickness etc.)

Paths:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod --> normal folders that are in that folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\materials --> The folders I have are: ‘spawnicons’, ‘temp’, ‘vgui’, and a wirelogo.vtf.ztmp file.

I have looked around for a bit to see if anyone had this problem, the only answer I found was Verify Integ. Cache, which, didn’t work.

Thank you in advance.

I had this same issue, on my Dedicated server when I was hosting off of it. I actually had to Create my models folder and place everything needed in there(Which worked for me).

The default version of GMod doesn’t have a models folder because there’s no need for anything to be put in there by default. Create one yourself.

Yes, I did but nothing placed itself in there and I don’t have the first clue on what to put in there.
I need the model names in the game for my DarkRP L.S. If anyone has a website and/or list of model names that would help out a lot.