no recoil

i dont know if facepunch bans for this but its just for help:

i tryd to create a norecoil script but… it didnt go that well btw:

[lua]
function NoRecoil()
if ValidEntity(LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()) and (LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil != 0) then
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Recoil or (LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil)
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Recoil = 0
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil = 0
elseif ValidEntity(LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()) and (LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil == 0) and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil then
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Recoil = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil
end
end
hook.Add(“No Recoil”,“Aim”,NoRecoil)
[/lua]
i get no error, but it dosent have any no recoil!

-snip-

So many things wrong with that.

He basically took the norecoil code from FapHack, then proceeded to break it. (He originally posted the FapHack code, and now posted his own)

Good thing garry added that No Recoil hook.

Now all we need is that nospread hook!

Didn’t he add “BypassScriptEnforcer” too? :v:

Pretty sure it’s “ScriptEnforceLoad”

[lua]hook.Add(“ScriptEnforceLoad” , “Bypass” , function() return false end )[/lua]

:wink:

Looks valid to me, are you sure it doesn’t work?

LOL o.O
nope Sure it dosent work

try to use mat cows weapons… no recoil… it never ben made for only 1 script!

its allways in somekind of hack WHIT aimbot or something else!
you can’t get it standlone!

I wish smartness still existed.

I’m sorry it’s just impossible to remove three lines of code.

its just needed to add the things thats above in some other of the other code in the fap hack! but that!?

Orginal Faphack “no recoil”
[Lua]
function FapHack:NoRecoil()
if FapHack.Settings.NoRecoil then
if ValidEntity(LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()) and (LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil != 0) then
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Recoil or (LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil)
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Recoil = 0
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil = 0
end
elseif ValidEntity(LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()) and (LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil == 0) and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil then
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Recoil = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil
LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().OldRecoil
end
end

FapHack:RegisterFunc(FapHack.NoRecoil , “Think”)

[/lua]

It would probably help if you could spell properly and use proper grammar.

im not the best at english… i know that… you arn’t the frist 1 to say this!

Tip, use the Think hook.

can you post it?

Seriously. If you know an ounce of lua you would know what to do now.

im too lazy :smiley:

Too lazy to press cntrl-c and cntrl-v. You sir, have a problem.