Not Barney plays Grand Theft Auto IV: No Title on a Relatively Difficult Difficulty

(User was permabanned for this post ("Gimmick" - PLing))

Quality craftsmanship to be sure, but you’ll never live up to the age of Rambo, I’m afraid.

Those were timeroller comics.

:wtc:

These are legendary works of art.
I can’t wait to see what happens in the next one!

Want more, please.

This is a repost of an old comic… shame on you.

I fucking lost it at that kick.

Old.

All you guys are just wannabes of “TheDarkerOne” his troll comics of were a fine quality, these are just shit

1/10 troll again better please.

I reput this old work of mine up in order to show the newer generation of facepunch comic goers the era of old Timeroller in all its glory. Like the artists of old we were persecuted for our works however these gems that still sit in my photobucket may gain new appreciation from the new community after all the older ungrateful members have left to post their circlejerkings elsewhere.

Your statement is ill made considering I am of the first generation of good word comic makers who eventually turned to revere the timeroller and also turned to Barney for his experiences in multiple games/movies/other things he does and we represent his ongoing struggle to appease the timeroller.

Age of Rambo? I predate rambo and his snoop doggy dog works. I am the eternal. I am the first. I am timeroller.

… and still, you got banned.

trolled hard

Imposter troll is SPAH!