Not downloading files correctly.

hey, im new to this site and i have joined because i really need help. The problem is that everytime i go on this Roleplaying server with the map city evo v17 i get all these errors of custom files:

GamemodeError(PostRenderVGUI): No Gamemode!
GamemodeError(Think): No Gamemode!
GamemodeError(Tick): No Gamemode!
GamemodeError(DrawMonitors): No Gamemode!
GamemodeError(RenderScreenspaceEffects): No Gamemode!
Got Lua Message - but haven’t got usermessage.IncomingMessage function!Message was: ‘CSVar’
Got Lua Message - but haven’t got usermessage.IncomingMessage function!Message was: ‘CSVar’

I copied this off of the console which all these messagges pop up in my console every milisecond or so.
Also, to the right of my screen when i go onto the server i get all these errors about something called no base module (weapons)
Thanks.

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - Gran PC))

The FastDL is setup incorrectly.