"Not of God"

In the original Japanese script of “Mewtwo Strikes Back”, Mewtwo was angry at humanity for tampering in God’s domain by creating life, seeing his own creation as an abomination. This is why he chose to destroy the world by a storm while saving only a chosen few, just like in the story of Noah’s Ark. I always thought that painted M2 in an interesting light and made him an interesting villain.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/29616182765124403/C03A4162AFAF5F1D2AE92A52B74876DD6D83C257/

stop making threads

holy fucking shit look at those oversaturated lights

jesus CHRIST, there’s points where saturated lights is okay, but for fuck’s sake, this is not one of them.

look at his thighs

So manly.

Those look more like a sack of rotten meat

Just fucking let him post if he wants to. If you don’t like what he posts just ignore it and move on to something else.

While I’m not overly fond of the way that FNV worded it, this isn’t threadworthy to be completely honest.
I mean, we do have a thread to prevent half-assed pictures from getting threads, because if we didn’t this subforum would get cluttered with shit or half-assed stuff that needs improvement.

I thought it was pretty epic. Could you make a version of mewtwo stepping on Ivy Valentines crotch?

I was expecting something with more effort put into it.

Oh god its Ryu-Gi

Thunder thighs!