(NOT TRYING TO BE A PERVERT) BUT I NEED A NUDE FATHER GRIGORI MODEL.

IF POSSIBLE I NEED HIM TO HAVE NO MALE PARTS I NEED HIM FOR A BASE MESH FOR ADDING CLOTHS TO HIS ORIGINAL MODEL FOR BODYGROUP OPTIONS (WHEN U THINK OF IT HE COULD USE SOME NEW CLOTHS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE NOT THAT I HATE HIS STYLE OR TRYING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM OR TO VALVE, HE JUST NEEDS NEW WARDROBE ITEMS XD.) ALSO I AM NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL I HAVE EYE ISSUES SO I TYPE LIKE THIS TO SEE THE LETTERS BETTER ALSO, SORRY FOR POSTING SO MANY TREADS LATELY I AM JUST IN NEED OF HELP WITH MORE THEN ONE THING RIGHT NOW.

IF HE DOSE INDEED HAVE HIS MALE PARTS THAT’S FINE, I CAN LIVE WITH IT IF I HAVE TO, I CAN PROBABLY FIND SOME WAY TO REMOVE IT OR AT LEAST SCALE IT DOWN IN “POSE MODE” TO BE ABLE TO FIT THE CLOTHS RIGHT IN BLENDER OR FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO DO SO.

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THE WEB FOR A WHILE NOW AND HAVE FOUND NOTHING! ONLY “NUDE ALYX” WAS MOST OF WHAT I FOUND.

SO, DOSE ANYONE KNOW OF A PLACE WERE I CAN FIND HIM? OR DOSE SOMEONE HAVE ONE OF HIM THAT THEY WOULD LET ME USE? (DON’T WORRY, I DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYONE’S STUFF UNLESS I ASK FIRST, (WITCH I PROBABLY WOULD NOT UPLOAD IT ANYWAYS) THE SAME GOES FOR WHEN I AM USING SOMETHING SOMEONE HAS (I WOULD ASK THEM FIRST.) I’VE TRIED EVERY WERE I COULD THINK OF “SFMLAB” “DIGITLO” (OR WHAT EVER THAT PLACE IS CALLED) AND EVEN “GARRYSMOD.ORG” AND (LIKE I SAID B4) THE INTERNET IT’S SELF.

IF I CAN’T HAVE ONE OF HIM HIMSELF, THEN I CAN HANDLE A CHARACTER OR “BASE MESH” (THAT’S NOT AN ACTUAL CHARACTER FORM ANY GAME) THAT FITS HIS BODY STYLE (I AHVE LOOKED FOR BASE MESHES BTW BUT I GOT CONFUSED ON WHAT HE’D LOOK LIKE PLUS THEY’D ASK FOR MONEY ON SOME OF THOSE PLACES…I KNOW HES SLIGHTLY PORTLY AND I HAVE ALSO RAN INTO ISSUES LOOKING FOR ONE THAT I THINK WOULD FIT HIS STYLE/SIZE.) IF I DO FIND A BASE MESH I CAN AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO ATTACH IT TO HIS RIG…

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS? I WOULD BE REALLY GREAT FULL, THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT. :slight_smile:

ALSO, P.S FORGIVE E FOR ANY SPELLING/GRAMMAR ISSUES, AND FORGIVE ME FOR KIND OF REPSOITNG AN OLD THREAD I ASKED FOR A WHILE BACK BUT I HAVE CUT OUT THE STUFF I DON’T NEED THIS TIME. I DON’T MEAN TO BUG ANYONE WITH THIS QUESTION (OR ANY OTHER ONES I HAVE RE-POSTED.) I JUST NEED HELP WITH THIS. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I know people have their fetishes and all but… why Father Grigori of all video game characters?

1 Like

did we just discover a portal from 2008?

1 Like

is it gonna be one of those threads

1 Like

IT’S NOT A FETISH IT’S FOR ADDING NEW CLOTHS TO HIM AND I REALLY LIKE HIS CHARACTER I PERSONALLY FILL HES UNDERRATED I WANTED TO GIVE HIM MORE STYLE AND MAKE HIM MORE POPULAR IT’S NOTHING SEXUAL IT’S FOR ADDING CLOTHS I KNOW HES AN OLDER CHARACTER BACK IN…WHEN EVER YEAR HL2 CAME I OUT I CANNOT REMEMBER BUT I FELT LIKE THE STUFF HE WARES ISN’T ALWAYS APPROPRIATE FOR CERTAIN THINGS. HS ALSO ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN A SERIES I AM WORKING ON. I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A BIT OF A BACKSTORY I TEND TO DO THAT WITH UNDERRATED CHARACTERS I USE. ANYTHING TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC YA KNOW? U SEE OTHER MODELS WITH CLOTHS OPTIONS, AND I PERSONALLY THINK, SOME OTHER CHARACTERS DON’T GET THIS MUCH BODYGROUP ATTENTION I FILL THEY SHOULD. SORRY FOR THE LONG EXPLANATION I JUST FELT I HAD TO BE HONEST. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:why:

I don’t even know how to comprehend this bait of a thread.

1 Like

Daddy fetish, Transformation fetish, and Furry.

1 Like

IT’S NOT A BAIT THREAD I PROMISE. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS AND TO THE OTHER COMMENTATORS THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL NEED THIS IS A SIMPLE NEED FOR USING OTHER CLOTHS ON HIM, FOR MODELING USAGE…BECAUSE IF I DON’T…SAY IF I WERE TO ATTEMPT TO ADD A SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT OR SHORTS, FOR SOME EXAMPLES, THERE WOULD BE NO SKIN THERE WHEN I ADD THE BODYGROUP IN SFM/GMOD SO IT WOULD BE WEIRD AND UNREALISTIC THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS.

1 Like

This is some very advanced shitpost

1 Like

the danny devito of sexy game daddies tbh

1 Like

Retexture him maybe?

1 Like

Why are all your posts in full caps?

Between the shouting and naked gregori I’m scared for my life

1 Like

I’ve seen this person’s comments on Steam before, pretty sure it’s a troll.

1 Like

ahaha if you think anything tell me too ahaha its for a friend haahaha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck to OP I guess, though I doubt anyone here will be willing to fulfill this very specific niche

1 Like
1 Like

OP types in allcaps everywhere, including facepunch, steam, and deviantart

what the heck

1 Like

At least you didn’t make already it with overly huge genitals(NSFL)

1 Like

How about a mannequin?

1 Like

Shit, I was too late to mention the Sonic thread!

This has got to be bait this time, though

1 Like