(NOT TRYING TO BE A PERVERT) BUT I NEED A NUDE FATHER GRIGORI MODEL.

Hey, if people has been using Coach to fuck anime girls, then why not Grigori?

1 Like

I HAVE THOUGHT OF IT, BUT IDK HOW GOOD IT WOULD LOOK, I’M NOT GOO AT RE-TEXTURING A MODEL…I COULD TRY THOUGH IF I HAVE TO. BUT WOULDN’T HIS JACKET BE NOTICEABLE LIKE WITH THE SLEEVES? WOULDN’T IT LOOK UNREALISTIC.

1 Like

Speedo Grigori when?

1 Like

why not headhack? Pop his head onto citizen models and whatnot.

1 Like

THANK YOU I MITE LOOK INTO IT IF I FIND NOTHING ELSE. :slight_smile: (NOT THAT ITS A BAD CHOICE I’M JUST SAYING.) THANKS SO MUCH. :slight_smile: DO U THINK HE’D LOOK REAL?

1 Like

But then OP won’t be able to oggle his hairy chubby dad bod

1 Like

Coach nude model -> Skin bleachening -> Head hack

EZ Clap

1 Like

NO NOTHING LIKE THAT. I AM USING THIS FOR CLOTHS LIKE SHORT SLEEVED SHIRTS AND SHORTS AND BARE FOOTED STUFF SO HE’LL HAVE MORE STYLE TO HIS CHARACTER.

1 Like

Mystery solved, folks.

I COULD POSSIBLY TRY THAT TOO THANK YOU. :slight_smile: I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE THERE WAS NOT ONE OUT THERE BEFORE I DID THAT BECAUSE I AM NOT GOOD AT SKINNING BUT I CAN TRY THAT IF I NEED TOO. AND I HAVE HEAD HACKED MODELS B4 I CAN DO THAT JUST FINE IN SFM.

[editline]13th October 2017[/editline]

YA THAT TOO IF SOMEHOW THE COACH ONE FAILS I SHALL TRY THAT SHOULD NOT BE TOO HARD I’VE DONE IT B4 IN SFM AND AT LEAST THE SKIN TONE MITE BE RIGHT SO NO BLEACHING WILL BE NEEDED.

[editline]13th October 2017[/editline]

THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT! LOOK, THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY, WHO WOULD WANNA WARE THE SAME CLOTHS ALL THE TIME? YA GOTTA CHANGE STYLES AND STUFF RIGHT? THAT’S WHY I’M DOING THIS. NOTHING PERVERTED ABOUT IT.

Also OP, you probably don’t need to type like that. There are assistive technologies for this kind of thing.

According to herself*:

This is apparently OP’s youtube and they’ve been typing in allcaps for at least 3 years

OP if you really have trouble seeing just hold ctrl and scroll up to make the page/text bigger.

Like I said, she’s probably a troll looking for attention. Might even be a man, just to help with that.

Sorry to you GoryGirl if you’re serious, but your behaviour does you no credit.

I HAVE AN EYE CONDITION CALLED “GLAUCOMA” AND AM ALSO BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE SO I USE THIS TO SEE WHAT I AM TYPING BETTER I USE IT EVERY WERE I GO, I CAN READ NORMAL LOWERCASE ELTTER’S BUT I SOMETIMES HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM REALLY CLOSELY MORE THEN ONCE TO SEE IF I AM INDEED READING THE WORD(S) RIGHT.

I need base mesh of a GOTH GIRL WITH BIG TITTY

ID RATHER NOT, IT GETS ANNOYING TO SCROLL IN AND OUT EVERYWHERE PLUS IF I LOOK AT SAY PICS OR VIDS OF SOMETHING…I WOULD HAVE TO ZOOM OUT THIS IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME I AM USE TO TYPING LIKE THIS. I’M COMFORTABLE WITH THE WAY I AM BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. :slight_smile:

BIG MAYBE on this helping you, enjoy making cute fat dads. http://www.makehuman.org