(NOT TRYING TO BE A PERVERT) BUT I NEED A NUDE FATHER GRIGORI MODEL.

Some of you are being a bit too mean, you can check her Deviantart on her FP profile and see it’s been active for a few years with horror themed content, nothing wrong going on here.

Though OP you should get a AHK macro or something to transform your posts to lowercase before submitting them.

ALSO TO OP:

ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR BOOKMARKS BAR:

javascript:(function(){document.body.style.textTransform=“uppercase”})()

(MIND THE SPACE ON ‘Transform’, IT SHOULDN’T HAVE A SPACE THERE AND CODE TAGS ARE ACTING FUNNY ON ME)

CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT, WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT IT WILL TURN THE WHOLE WEBSITE UPPERCASE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS ON CHROME. FIREFOX SHOULD BE SIMILAR BUT I DONT USE IT, SO I DONT KNOW.

It keeps happening.

She actually leaves quite the paper trail leading to all of her online activity. I think she is serious, especially if you take a look at her DeviantArt.

Up to you to go searching though. I’m not linking anything.

THANK YOU FOR THAT BUT I DON’T FILL COMFORTABLE WRITING IN LOWERCASE I DO NOT FILL LIKE MYSELF I HOPE U UNDERSTAND? AND ALSO, THAT’S WHY I PUT THE REASONS WHY I TYPE LIKE THIS IN THERE (EVEN THOUGH OBVIOUSLY SOMETIMES IT DOSE NOT HELP IT STILL PAYS TO TELL THEM YA KNOW?) THANKS AGAIN FOR THE NICE COMMENT THOUGH. :slight_smile:

[editline]13th October 2017[/editline]

ABOUT THE UPPERCASE ADDON THING THANK YOU I WILL LOOK AT IT SHORTLY IT MAY ACTUALLY HELP ME. :slight_smile:

CHECK MY REPLY I HAD TO EDIT SOMETHING, OR PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE.

AND I MEANT THAT YOU CAN WRITE YOUR POSTS IN UPPERCASE, BUT BEFORE SUBMITTING YOU CAN TRANSFORM THEM TO LOWERCASE WITH PROPER CAPITALS USING A TOOL SUCH AS THIS ONE: https://convertcase.net/

1 Like

not this time

1 Like

THANK YOU ^^ I’M GONNA LOOK AT IT NOW. :smiley: AND LIKE THE OTHER USER SAID ABOUT USING “COACH’S” MODEL, I’M CONSIDERING USING THAT MODEL AND BLEACHING HIS SKIN OR WHAT EVER I FILL IS HOLD DO TO MAKE HIM MATCH GRIGORI’S…AND USE A HEAD HACK MAYBE ILL DO IT IN BLENDER SO I WON’T AHVE TO REDO IT IN SFM, I BELIEVE HE MAY WORK SINCE HES PORTLY.

1 Like

jiggle bone the dong

1 Like

THANK YOU :slight_smile: I HAVE PLANS IF THINGS DON’T GO SO WELL I HAVE BEEN GIVEN SOME IDEAS TO USE AS “BACK UPS” IN CASE NO ONE HAS ANYTHING (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE I’M JUST SAYING)

1 Like

…Dazbody.

1 Like

WHATS WRONG WITH TYPING IN ALL CAPS THOUGH?

1 Like

TYPING IN ALL CAPS WORKS GREAT IN ROLEPLAY.

1 Like

THOUGHT OF IT TOO BUT I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW BIG HE WAS AND I HAVE ISSUES WITH RIGGING RIGHT NOW (NOT THE BEST AT IT) SO IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME BUT THANKS THIGH I MITE TRY IT IF WHAT I AM DOING DOSE NOT WORK.

THANK U I WILL LOOK INTO IT IF WHAT I AM TRYING DOSE NOT WORK ^^

1 Like

HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS PERSON HAVE TO POST THIS THREAD BEFORE SOMEONE FINALLY MAKES THE MODEL. I’VE SEEN IT LIKE 3 TIMES NOW ALREADY.

1 Like

is this a commission or a plea for the kindness of strangers

1 Like

Op is my favorite poster here

1 Like

It was a personal feeling roller-coaster that begun with, “Oh look, another weirdo, but may seem like a gimmick due to the all caps.” to “Oh, that makes sense.”

1 Like

What did Grigori ever do to deserve being turned into a reverse dickgirl

1 Like

Is your caps lock broken?

1 Like
1 Like