Not your usual looking for squad post, looking for organized East coast hours squad

I have a really good squad I run with, and I don’t really want to stop running with them, but there are a few things that might make me consider looking for another group. We are the strongest group on a very active server, but they are all West coast, so I am often getting off at midnight or 1am, and it’s only 9 or 10 there. I inevitably end up staying up until 3am way too many days. My other issue is while separately, we have many great shots, most of the guys aren’t really good at squad based combat. We go out in groups of 2 or 3 and will kill a group of 5 or more no prob, and we often do better than when we go out with a large group because call outs are terrible. “There’s a guy!” does nothing for me, I need, “full leather, cloth chest, coming from rocks” something, anything. Some of the time we go out with matching gear, and a swap out for when people try and match us, but most of the time it’s just a clusterfuck. I come from a lot of squad based combat FPS, so calling stuff out comes natural, minimal needless convo during combat situations. If you died, “Soandso down” and then pretty much shut up, give out any pertinent info about who you died to and where, and then start making your way back.

Anyhow, that’s what I’m looking for. I’m a good to better than good shot. Hit me up and I’ll come roll with your group sometime, and we can see how we mesh. Also, not interested in playing with people without TS or vent, kind of goes against everything I just said to not have that, and no under 18.