Noticed Bugs in Garry's Mod

First of all, I am not sure if Garry is aware of these already or not, or if they have been implimented on purpose, but below are a list of bugs that I have noticed while playing Garry’s Mod:

• The blood impact has been replaced with TF2/HL:S looking blood.
  • The Zombie sounds have been replaced with HL:S sounds.
  • The crowbar sounds have also been replaced, but I am not aware what the sound is from.

~Notes~
I have checked all of my addons, and NONE of them are anything to do with this.
These bugs have been here since the recent update with HL:S content.

I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing these problems, or if there are other bugs I have not said above, if you have a bug you would like to report please post here.

crowbar hit sound is tf2 Heavy’s punch sound

There are more, quit bugging him and be patient for him to fix it.

Ouch.

Anyway, I don’t know what to suggest for the sound issues, but supposedly you can install one of the blood mods found on gmod.org to fix the blood impact issue.

I actually like the new crowbar hit sound, also the crossbow sounds are in the wrong order I think?

I noticed the blood impact thing yesterday. I deleted the garrys mod folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps*steamusername*\garrysmod) and after I loaded up Garry’s Mod again the blood impact returned to normal for me.

Didn’t seem to work, maybe I can fix the sounds with GFScape or something.

man my zombies dont have blood when i shoot them… when i shoot my zombie nps no blood comes out… no blood = no gmod

i have a weird bug: When i get new Source games, no content comes into the game.