NPCs are messed up!

always when im trying to spawn an Citizen, or Rebel or Refugee, they stand in T-position and scream: Im hurt! im hit! etc. and another thing is that ALL NPCs except Fast zombies and Kleiner, Alyx and Barney die from one hit or bullet! Even manhacks xplode when i touch them!
Turrets do nothing, and i can’t take damage from any NPCs except fast zombies. and Combine are normal, but they die too on one hit
and i get loads of actor errors to console, i tried to Validate files, but i can’t because i can’t find Garry’s mod in Library ( YES I OWN 100% LEGIT COPY NO PIRATED S***)

can someone help me? :frowning:

Double check what weapon you’re spawning them with. Spawning an NPC with a weapon that they can’t use (eg. giving Kleiner an SMG or a Combine Elite a pistol) will spawn them in the T-position.

i double checked,that’s not the reason and i knew that thing, but looking to console i figured out that there is actor files missing. Can someone help me or can someoe send those to me or a link?

Pretty sure actor files are built into the game and will be reloaded from the gcf if somehow deleted.

So I don’t think you’re (100% LEGIT PIRATE FREE ******)
Of course I could be wrong, I noticed that I just love asking for valid steam links for some reason.

Everything explodes on touch… Have you considered the possibility that you may be Jesus Christ… o.O

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/171/are-you-a-wizard.jpg

Looks fine to me.

[editline]13:37[/editline]

Also, given that his videos on Steam match up to a few videos on his Youtube channel, I’m pretty confident that’s his profile.

Yeah, that’s my profile. I can post the errors from console next time i play Gmod

Alright, deez are the errors i get to console when i spawn an female human:

Bad sequence (-1 out of 287 max) in GetSequenceLinearMotion() for model ‘Humans\Group02\Female_06.mdl’!
Bad sequence (-1 out of 287 max) in GetSequenceLinearMotion() for model ‘Humans\Group02\Female_06.mdl’!

almost the errors on others are same

Have you tried to re-install? If you honestly own it legit you can just reinstall Garry’s mod. When it re-installs all the game files this should be fixed. Since otherwise I don’t think there is a way to just download the actor files. I could be wrong, but it’s not likely that you can just install the actor files. If you are honestly telling the truth about legit owning Garry’s Mod, and you said you can’t find the path it is in, it should look like this:

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps(Your steam name without the parentheses)\Garrysmod

Also, most of the actual files are in

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps(Your steam name without the parentheses)\Garrysmod\Garrysmod

However if the actor files are in the GCF and you want to check it out manually try using GCF scape and looking for Garrysmod Content.GCF

You can find the GCF under

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\

Hope that helps you.

yeah i know the file path, and yes, i have a legit copy, i don’t lie
here is my profile:

Reinstallation? i forgot that option xD im gona reinstall it, thx

I seem to have the same issue. Only fast zombies appear to cause damage and have their normal amount of HP instead of 1 (or 0?).

Every other npc dies instantly on hit, do not hurt you, and the rebels keep complaining about getting hurt for no reason.

I’ve tried to update and mount SDK 2013 DS, and HL2 in general to update possibly broken files, but it hasn’t fixed it.

Instead of reinstall, you can try verify if you don’t want to wait downloading