Nude Witch

Why would the Witch’s underwear stay intact? :v:
Anyway, yeah title says all. If you make this, I would preferr that it has beta style hair (black).

sigh This would’ve happened sooner or later, I suppose. If you wanted it to look good, you’ll probably need a new model. Most -good- modelers are doing their own projects right now. But, all you need to do is be patient. Maybe someone’ll come along and decide to do this.

I think it needa a whole new model, and the Nude Alyx was a pro work too. And, unfortunately, i have custom requests too, this might take a while. This is a tough job, and there’s coming wayy too muhc requests for the modelers to handle. But, if you’re patient, luck might come to you. so, hope u get that model. I wouldnt mind havin it either.

Thats fucking gross

Haha, ha.

DISAGREED!

naked witch FTW
ive had many a wet dreams of her…
im usually the hunter xD

Wow.
That’s mentally unsettling for me.

I guess you could get a modeler/skinner to do this for you.

That’s pretty messed up, you gunna beat off while the witch is tearing you to shreds? :aaaaa:

no, im gun lol as i kill a naked screaming pale chick with long bloody fingers
and the lol at the sexually disturbing image as to how those fingers got bloody and whys shes crying…

xDDD

no, im gun lol as i kill a naked screaming pale chick with long bloody fingers
and the lol at the sexually disturbing image as to how those fingers got bloody and whys shes crying…

xDDD

Of course. GURO FTW :buddy::fh:

I almost flew into a rage when I read the thread title.

Couldn’t be too hard, even with the current model.

You have problems.

Thanks.:hfive:

I want to cry now…

eww ew ew

Good.

hm I don’t know why you guys gotta be pansies, nude witch is win…