hey guys i know like 2,000 people will ask for this buttttttttt
can you post any working nude zero suit samus ragdolls or npc’s here
and dont call me a faptastic pervert

i already know i am XD

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=988463

I already ported one.

but its for brawl i (need heh heh) one for gmod 11
isint it?

No, that’s ported for GMod. Trust me, I was the one who did it.

And there is no GMod 11. There’s GMod 9, and Garry’s Mod, which is often called GMod 10. There is no GMod 11.

don’t waste your time saying that man a lot of noobs will still say garry’s mod is gmod 11 pointless people :confused:

[editline]11:10PM[/editline]

are you blind or what kid?

It just really pisses me off. I can understand saying GMod 10, which while technically incorrect, serves the purpose of distinguishing it from GMod 9 in an unambiguous way. The designation GMod 11 serves no such purpose.

Considering what he’s asking for…

I think “GMod 10” should be called “GMod SE”. Steam Edition.

Add the bad grammar and the unfunny puns he make.

That would have been a good idea four years ago, when it first came out. By now, though, I think GMod 10 is too entrenched.

gmod 11 does exist its just not called that. its just called Garrys mod (gmod for short you dumbasses) and its the 11th version so put 2 and 2 together and get you thumb out of your ass

I’m pretty sure it said it was version 14 last time I saw the version number pop up in the console (though now i can’t find it annoyingly, but it does say the dll versions are 99).

So it would be better to just be GMod now ^^

It isn’t the 11th version, though!

Garry’s Mod 11 is the pirating term. Also quit being a dick.

Wow…

Your a moron.

[editline]11:04PM[/editline]

Jesus h. christ you dont know ANYTHING do you?

OK, the request was filled, and now we’re just flaming each other. Maybe we should agree to let the thread die now.

Fine by me anyway this thread sounds stupid seriously

Why call it Gmod 11? It’s Gmod 10, or just Gmod.

Do you call Source, Source 10? Or whatever updated version it is? No. You call it Source. There is no Gmod 11. There is only Gmod 1-10. 10 the last Gmod that was made, but is the only one that gets updated with new content as well as engine upgrades.

The only way there’d ever be a Gmod 11 is if Gmod got re-released.

You search zerosuitsamus nude ???
(for gmod ? 9 10 11 … this is alike for the ragdols . in material and model folder …)
One like:

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb Bump" - Ninja101))

How the fuck do you people find these threads?

Why do you join just to bump it? Good lord.