Nude Zoey

THIS IS A GMOD FULL POSEABLE VERSION !!
The Famous mod Created by Zaigo (Millions of downloads in minutes , we are fucking pervs) was hexed and ported to gmod by our fellow Mate FPSDars

THIS ISNT THE UN FACEPOSEABLE ONE , THIS IS A DIFERENT VERSION

This model is completley Face and Finger Poseable.

http://www.left4deadmods.com/images/nudezoey/left4dead%202009-06-14%2014-10-10-97.jpg

NAO ON GMOD

The model is completley Face and Finger Poseable.
The only thing we need now is someone to turn it into an NPC by replacing a citizen or something.

Download:

MEDIAFIRE (Recomended Mirror)

MegaUpload

Rapidshare

Badongo

Zshare

If FPSDars want to post it on his own , ill delete this post

All credit goes to him and Zaigo. I just created the mirrors (Except the mdeiafire link as its the original one)

:smiley:

WE LOVE YOU ZAIGO AND FPSDars!!

you said it is completelly faceposable…you mea n it have FULL faceposing unlike first model?
if yes, i am downloadin :smiley:

this is so hot i cumd my pants

There’s also a version he did before this one (unless this is version 7) that had bigger boobs, but a bit more prominent rib bones.

It’s not completely faceposable. When I tested it, I was not able to pose the mouth and such.

I can actually pose everything , i have gmod 11 and a modded face poser

btw , Dars , i love you man

[editline]08:15PM[/editline]

Better flat and nice than busty and weird…

Still , whats the inflator for anyway?

Ill update this post with images of the eyelids working and in gmod pics when i get home

also as im bored ill make some more mirrors (IDK why , just love uploading stuff)

[editline]08:20PM[/editline]

Also , Someone care to make The Original Zoey and this one NPCS?

i have the eyelids and eyeposer working, but the mouth doesn’t seem to be posable. at least thats from the version on the original thread. is this a different model?

yeah , its is , also tried it , EVERYTHINGS DAMN POSEABLE ON THIS ONE!

oshi- ,Here come the sexposes

Good call, chief. Good call.

Unfortunately, if you spread her legs, the model’s vagina stretches…
Hopefully someone can make her boobs bigger for Gmod…because I’m a pervert.

Her vag looks like worms.

>Zalgo

As I stated before, I’ll say it again. The guy who modeled this must have used a picture of goatse to make the vagina monster down there.

This version included the retextured vagina by A Big Ass (DeanDarko) but it still looks like a Sarlacc monster when you move the legs.

And the ass has a big, jagged crack going down the middle leading to what appears to be a small burn hole on the lower part of it.

Nude Francis, go.

lol cant wait to do a hunter rape
kinda like the one from left 4 head

[editline]07:17AM[/editline]

if only it was fully nude