NutScript - Nutty name, serious framework

What is NutScript?
NutScript is a framework. If you are not familiar to what a framework is, for role-play it pretty much defines core functions to role-play. For example: inventory, characters, attributes, factions, and more are already built into the script. All one needs to do is to get a hold of a schema to run, as NutScript will not function on its own. This will speed up RP game-mode creation as compared to making a new role-play game-mode from scratch just to get a different story. It is currently under development and gets closer to a playable state every day!

Features

**Q: **How much will this cost?
**A: **Nothing! The framework is free! (Schemas may be free, subject to the author)

**Q: **How can I help?
**A: **You can assist with pull requests on the GitHub page.

**Q: **Looking for some plugins?
**A: **https://github.com/Chessnut/NSPlugins

Credits
Chessnut - Development of the gamemode.
Vercas - vON, assistance with the database structure, and general assistance.

Looks great so far, I’ve been helping with suggestions and I love what you’re doing, as I’ve said numerous times, Chess. For those of you reading - look out for the 92nd IF’s Nutscript WW2RP in the coming months!

This looks real nice. Anything you make is always brilliant. Good job man.

That’s pretty, nice job. Can’t wait to see what schemas are whipped up on this thing.

this is easily better than clockwork, I hope it gets adopted

Love it Chessnut!

Awesome work Chessnut! Keep it going man! :smile:

I have been wanting to switch from the Clockwork framework to another framework due to the fact that Clockwork isn’t great for distributing Schemas. I’ll certainly port it to this when it is available.

I really love the way this looks, can’t wait for a release!

Here’s a more recent video of the framework showing some stuff (like actual working bars rather than placeholders in previous ones)

Very nice looking framework, We need more things like this.

Looking good. I’m not a big fan of the GUI, however I’m guessing that most of it is placeholder anyway.

Will you be adding features for character customization similar to Tiramisu? Oh, and does that viewmodel feature apply to SWEP’s as well or just default HL2 weapons?

Applies to SWEPs that support the new hands stuff.

This looks great. I will totally test this shit out!

This is very nice! Can’t wait to see this take off!

Looks awesome. Another great piece of work

Another RP framework steps into the game, good job!

Finally, a framework that can compete with clockwork! No offense, but that framework is just getting old, and a little too complex for it’s own good.

Give me this. Now.

Chess, you should add some sort of lockpicking or hacking system, just like the one you did when you made Pistachio. With the menu and the puzzle and what-not.