Obscurity Trailer

About
Obscurity is a half life 2 graphic animation novel that is going to be released in chapters. As its being released in this way it is quite hard to explain the storyline without giving too much away however, i can say this, it revolves around an unconfident man named Daniel Harries who holds many past memories that he cant come to terms with. On december the 31st 1999 his whole life changes when he does the most heroic act of his life.

Obscurity aims to be a deep and disturbing story with many plot twists that keep you thinking and on the edge of your seat waiting for the next chapter. It has been in development for a long time now and we are now happy to present to you the first chapters trailer.

For more information please visit www.cjworkshop.co.uk - The trailer is also viewable on there.

[ media]www.youtube.com[/media] (without the first space I put in the first bracket.)
This looks surprisingly interesting.

Thanks for the help and comment.

AH GAWD THAT LOOKS AWESOME. It reminds me REALLY heavily of the Max Payne video game. Probably one of the only machinimas I’d be interested in watching, the rest are just boring plotlines with nothing really happening.

The website is online now :slight_smile:

The transitions were a wee bit choppy, and the voice acting isn’t top notch.

But nonetheless looks good.

Uh oh, I have to release mine first, before you are the first one ever releasing a gmod graphic novel.