October 2021 - News - s&box

I added a bit more expected functionality to our scss parser. So now you can do all this stuff.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://sbox.facepunch.com/news/october2021
10 Likes

Congratulations on the overall work, I personally love the rendering of the glass shader! :clap:

1 Like

love the progress being made :smiley:

1 Like

very epic

1 Like

Very nice dev blog, cannot wait to see what’s coming next month!

1 Like

Exciting stuff about the scss parser! As a web dev, I’m wondering, do you support rgba($color, 0.5) ?

1 Like

Yep

3 Likes

This stuff looks awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! Never created a gamemode or anything but seeing all of that scss and templating make me want to just hop on when it’s launched and play with it. Keep up the solid work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take my money!! :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

2 Likes

Glass is the perfect thing for mappers, and now we have it :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to work for you as an animator if it wasn’t for me being 17 lol

1 Like

Nice

2 Likes

WOW NICE!! :cat2:

1 Like

This is about choice. It doesn’t make sense to have a dedicated server for chess matches. It doesn’t make sense to have lobby listen servers for multiplayer survival games. We should be giving the choice for games to have one, or the other, or both, or none.

Thanks for the clarification.

In that one thread people were arguing wether this is a Gmod sequel or something more like Roblox. But this sounds like it will be what ever you want. Certainly a great way to handle it.

2 Likes

Another fantastic blog post!

1 Like

This is truly the future of gaming

1 Like

Great work as always. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

:sauropod: :t_rex:

1 Like