Odd Tool Gun Error

I recently bought a new computer, which is wayyy more capable of running Garry’s Mod than my old one, so I can run it on high settings now. When I installed G-mod on this computer through Steam, I booted it up and noticed something strange when I used the tool gun.

You know the menu thing that pops up and says whatever tool you have selected and how to use it on the top of the screen, on a see through gray background? Well the left half disappears in a square, it is very strange. It only seems to happen when I look at the sky on GM_Construct, I haven’t tested it on any other map yet.

I will post pictures as soon as Phoenix Storms svn finishes downloading. I was just wondering if anyone knew what this error was or how to fix it.

Thanks guys.

Here are those pictures of the problem.

Sorry I didn’t get them up soon, I tried to change my email on this account, and it wouldn’t work for some reason…

EDIT: Nevermind, I see yours was posted 23 hours ago. So, does anyone have a fix for this?

I just posted the same thing a couple hours ago. You could have posted that you also have the problem in my thread.