Oddesea trys to save Dr Maggnasun from falling.

Oddesa see’s Dr Maggnasun falling down into a pit of cyber demons and rushes over to save him

Help they are getting closer!!!

DR MAGNUSSUN!!

Odeesea my son, please continue on without me, you need to take care of your mother and sister for me… I love you… please let me go…

DADD!!!

That was, tragically artistic, nice posing also.

wow do u have any more this is great

This is really touching. I’d love to see more but then that might spoil whats special about this.

posing: 9/10
writing: 8/10
humor: 9.4/10
originality: 7/10

overall: 10/10 loved it

I really enjoyed the character development. Just reading this comic made me feel sympathy, fear and awe of Oddessa’s actions, a character I know doesn’t even exist. Overall excellent work.

I can’t believe how much emotion you can pack into one comic.

I mean every image just spoke to me, and then wrote shakespeare while giving me a beer.

I COULD WRITE BETTER SHIT WITH MY DICK DIPPED IN SHIT AND I USED A WALL OF DICKS AS A CANVAS FOR SHIt.

9/10

deep, enthralling, passionate, all around an emotional roller coaster of great magnitude.

2/10

I can’t finish to read this comic without a tear on my cheek… It’s too sad…HOLY FUCK, MAN, HIS DAD IS DEAD !!!

unbelievably touching story around a father and son

i await the sequel with great anticipation

Have my babies, you are a comic genius, and I love you.

made me cry

10/10

Thx for the comments ill try to make my next one just as good!

This story needs to be made into a movie RIGHT NOW.
10/10

[editline]20th December 2010[/editline]

lol

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/356/2/2/LINK_STOP_LAUGHING_MAH_BOI_by_Aethios.png

I should totally read this again at fathers day.

gave me the best chuckle today

The mixture of suspense and compassion brings this comic to heights above all others off it’s kind, it is truly a modern marvel. 7/10

-Arcade

Probably what the guy in this saw.