Off Road Pickup Truck

I haven’t been playing GMod in a while and I recently had the urge to come back and build a vehicle, and a pickup truck came into my head. But a regular old pickup truck would be boring, so I decided to pump it with some steroids and out came this:

I don’t understand why I have those laggy patches, I shouldn’t lag in GMod anyway my computer has really good specs and I built it myself. Oh well, criticism is welcome Facepunch!

Absolutely Marvelous I think. But that doesnt say much since I am not that great of a builder but I’m trying. One question if I may? How does everyone get these like HUD addons like for what direction it is or like different crosshairs and what not ya kno?

I say replace independent suspension with live axel. Excellent work tho :downs:

I like it because it looks nice and drives nice and is very clean.

Please May I add you to steam :D? I just want learn your type of suspension PLUS I need a good place to build :D!

Sure you can :crossarms:

this truck is boss

the suspension bothers me though

What is your steam ID?

My steam nick in-game is Pringles, good luck finding

why cant u just tell me ur username so i can add u…mine in paladin6793

Fine, i added you. idk what you want though

Hmm, I belive that Karbine Suspension could work inside of it. It is independit and it can be powerful. Otherwise Live Axle suspension is nice.

That is a video for the Live Axle Suspension tutorial. It is 1 by 1 explaination. Happy Building! :quagmire:

[editline]19th September 2011[/editline]

Hmm, I belive that Karbine Suspension could work inside of it. It is independit and it can be powerful. Otherwise Live Axle suspension is nice.

That is a video for the Live Axle Suspension tutorial. It is 1 by 1 explaination. Happy Building! :quagmire:

[editline]19th September 2011[/editline]

Sorry for spam, I pressed back button d:

I am most grateful

Just a heads up, this thread is almost a year old. I started it when the contraptions forum still existed