Oh god I hate you Milkshape.

How does one put a hole through a box in Milkshape?

http://www.cheepnestboxes.com/Pictures/Nest%20Box%20-%20Hole-front.jpg

Like this?

Get the trial for 3DS Max, learn how to use that, get a crack for it, because I’m sure nobody here has it legit, but it’s alot better than Milkshape.

(User was banned for this post ("Suggesting Warez" - Terrenteller))

And I was told to get Milkshape because 3DS Max can’t save in a format for TF2. So, again, I ask… how do I put a hole through something in Milkshape?

Uhm, most of the models for TF2 are probably made in 3dsMax, possibly the most popular professional 3d software out there.

And again I was told to get Milkshape because 3DS Max can’t save in a format for TF2. I don’t feel like screwing around with 3DS yet.

So, again, I ask… how do I put a hole through something in Milkshape?

In before flame, look it up i think i saw a modelling tutorial out there i am sure of it

Who the hell told you that 3DS max can’t save in a format for TF2? Whoever did is an idiot.

Okay, so by the posts I’ve recieved in the thread so far, no one here knows how to do it?

[editline]01:33PM[/editline]

Never mind, I found a way of doing it, by taking a tube and making it into a square shape and positioning the hole.

I’ll take your advice later and get 3DS max, but consider this my bicycle before buying a motorbike.