Oh God, They're Coming

I can’t say this is my first edit, but it’s really the one I’m most proud of. There’s not a whole lot going on, but I didn’t want it to be too chaotic. Minimalism was supposed to fit the mood.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4145/theyrecomingedit.png

Criticism welcomed.

Reminds me of HL2

It looks like they’ve had an argument because they’re sat so far apart. Like it’s someone’s fault “they’re coming”.

It’s a tad boring. Try zooming the camera, find a better angle, and throw some dynamic lighting in there. Great in concept, but the execution is sloppy.

The problem with dynamic lighting is that I can’t get Gmod to go over Dx80, or else it crashes. It’s really frustrating, because it’s the only steam game I have that doesn’t want to work at peak settings.

I tried adding in my own dynamic lighting, but yea. I’ll work on my camera angles.

I was expecting a bunch of guys jerking off when I saw the title:keke:

Really. Ok posing. You should have added more though. Non action poses is better served with some nice lightening or prop placement. But I see what you went for here.

This must be the way people come in the suppression field :pervert:

Good use of angle and blur but the choice of models is rather bad. Especially the man’s fingers look like a single block of matter.