Oh my fucking god an Alien.

My first real attempt at posing, not the best but i find it amusing.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8349/ussarmstrong0001.jpg

The map, is one i’m working on and i was slightly bored.

i don’t like it, it’s bad, rated box.

Right, Why don’t you actually give constructive critisium, Cause it would be nice on what i should work on.

Model is bad, unrealistic, if you were near an alien like that, you would not be sitting there calmly smoking, no post editing. must i go on?

[editline]10:25AM[/editline]

Oh, and the large pillar of the Dev grey squares.

“Sir, I’m hungry, can you give me food, please…?”

“Fuck off or I’ll pull the fucking trigger in front of your fucking face.”

Firstly, it’s a map i’m creating i have doubts you could even open up hammer, secondly if you need your eyes checked, it’s my first attempt at posing i haven’t even tried with post editing, and if you know how to model by all means make a better alien.

Why ask for C&C then bitch about it when you get it?

There is a way to do it, and a way not to.

The posing is pretty good, but there are minor mistakes that ruin the picture.

Even though ApocolypseNight said it in a very harsh way, he is right: The dev-texture part of the map, the alien model looking ugly and you could try adding some smoke to that smoke.

Some of it isnt your fault, but you need to think 'is this model/map good enough to pose with/in?" before actually doing it, because as you can see the model is ugly and the map is something you’re working on, which means you should’ve waited till you were done with the map before starting posing in it.

But the posing itself is pretty good, as I said. There’s some clipping on the handle on the box he’s sitting on, but thats alright. Also, it doesnt look like he’s saying “Oh my fucking god an Alien” when he’s just sitting there. You should’ve tried making him look more frightened.

It wasn’t the wrong way, it was the efficient more optimised way.

Well sadly it’s the only alien model like that. But thanks for the tips i’ll try to work on them in the future.

Somebody needs to make a new one.

There is another one s-low made but it is all spazzy, but it looks so much better.