Okay, Can anyone add a working shared.lua with jobs for darkrp

Okay, i tried adding custom jobs for long time now (here is my file: http://peecee.dk/upload/download/232904)

But i always fails, so now im asking if anyone will either look at my file and find the bugs.
Or either upload a shared.lua with custom jobs. i know there are shared.lua files on garrysmod.org but its all just crappy job. so now im asking if anyone would help me with my problem.

Thanks on advance.
/christian

Did you check if your shared.lua actually exists?

Yes, it does, i just have so many problems with it.

Jesus won’t help you with this…

Update your cache.

I have the same problem and so does many of others.

[lua]TEAM_THIEF = AddExtraTeam(“Thief”, Color(153,153,51,255), “models/player/group01/Male_02.mdl”, [[You are the crook of the town , you can be hired or just steal for fun you choose.]], {“weapon_lockpick”, “weapon_keypad_cracker”}, “thief”, 4, 50, 0, true)
TEAM_GUARD = AddExtraTeam(“Bodyguard”, Color(0,0,51,255), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[You are hired to protect and serve]], {“weapon_glock2”}, “GUARD”, 3, 60, 0, false)
TEAM_HIT = AddExtraTeam(“Hitman”, Color(153,153,153,255), “models/players/group02/male_01.mdl”, [[You kill unwanted people for a price, YOU MUST ONLY kill if you got payed for it!]], {“weapon_deagle2”}, “hitman”, 3, 40, 0, true)
TEAM_PRIVATE = AddExtraTeam(“Private Eye”, Color(0,0,0,255), “models/player/gman_high.mdl”, [[You spy on people for money, you know just about everything in the city.]], {“weapon_glock2”}, “private”, 2, 60, 0, true)
TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT”, Color(0, 0, 255, 180), “models/player/urban.mdl”, [[You are set in by the cops in hard cases!]], {“weapon_glock2”,“weapon_m42”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“arrest_stick”,“talk”},“swat”, 5, 150, 0, true)
TEAM_drug = AddExtraTeam(“Drug Dealer”, Color(0,153,0,255), “models/player/group03/male_07_bloody.mdl”, [[As a drug dealer, you sweep the streets dragging people in to alleysand moving your way to the richest boss in town selling drugs, You HIGHLY avoid the cops and make a secret hide out, your main man is the mob boss and you protect what youve got.]], {}, “drug”, 1, 45, 0)
TEAM_sniper = AddExtraTeam(“Swat Sniper”, Color(0,153,255,255), “models/player/combine_soldier.mdl”, [[Being the sniper for the police you stay on high rooftops tight areasand are used when a terriost attack or a High threat comes to town, Has A Sniper Rifle]], {“weapon_real_cs_scout”}, “sniper”, 1, 60, 0, true)
TEAM_Service = AddExtraTeam(“Secret Service Leader”, Color(255,0,0,255), “models/player/eli.mdl”, [[As the secret service leader, you work side by side with the mayor, you control your agents and your agents ONLY.]], {}, “service”, 1, 60, 0, true)
TEAM_agent = AddExtraTeam(“Agent”, Color(255,255,0,255), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, [[As an Agent, you work for the secret service leader, you obey his every order and Protect the mayor against high threats.You have a fiveseven Pistol]], {“weapon_real_cs_five-seven”}, “agent”, 4, 50, 0, true)
TEAM_hoboleader = AddExtraTeam(“Hobo Community Leader”, Color(102,102,0,255), “models/player/classic.mdl”, [[You Help the Hobos come together to form one!You become the leader of the worthless hobos! Your job is to help and conquer the normal life!]], {}, “hoboleader”, 1, 5, 0, true)[/lua]
Try using this bit of code. Replace your custom teams at the bottom of shared.lua with the corrected code.

I found errors with your models, all except one or two were incorrect player models. I also found a function with a rouge comma. Make sure to double check your teams and make sure that they are all correct, or else you will run into several errors.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=92354

Or this: http://darkrp.megagamer.net/kit/index.php?i=classmaker

…Both works just fine…