Old maps you miss

What are some old maps that you miss?

I say rp_witbyville (Incorrect spelling, something like that)
It was a fullbright map with a boat. It curved in a right angle. The gunshop had large glass breakable windows, but also had a metal grate to cover in case of break in. There was a room to spawn mellons, and the water was dangerous. It was an old map hosted my the Briefcase Community a few years back. Anyone remember?

How about you guys?

Does it have to be from source? Cuz I sure miss Delfino Plaza from Super Mario Sunshine.

Anyway, they aren’t any source maps that I like that I don’ have/can’t find, honestly. Except ones that have WIP topics that died, but I don’t really miss them, just wish they got finished.

rp_omgcity

My first RP map, iirc.

There was this RP map that was very beautiful, and was shaped with a rectangular layout with a big hotel in the middle. It was epic.

rp_subtransit. granted,it’s still up on garrsmod.org, but nobody wants to play it with me :<

gm_botmap_v2

[editline]10:01PM[/editline]

Noone plays it anymore. :frown:

pb_autarky

Those nice Half-Life 2 Deathmatch PhoneBurnia Build server times 3-4 years ago.

I also liked pb_alaska. It was really fun to grav gun drive those boats! :razz:

The map this dude filmed on way back, i think it was called gm_hugeexmap or something.

Agreed.

gm_castlewarfare, gm_snabbans_airfield (or something like that)

gm_tornadochaser

How about we turn this into a “help me find an old map” thread?

I remember a map I downloaded when I first got GMod, sort of like a pier in the middle of the sea with a few houses on. The sea level slowly rose until the entire pier was flooded. There was a lighthouse too.

It was called zs_oldport or something I think.

Hometown2000? http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=15698
Hometown1999? http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=50049

Hope this helps =)
There was one map with a few prebuilt planes in it (Minus thrusters and stuff)
It had a big lake in the middle and teleporters to other areas. The lake had a small trolly to take you to a house on the other side. Good times :’(

One of the few Mario games I liked for some reason. Had a few interesting maps, including the plaza.

RP_Bahamut and some other ship map. They were epically huge and detailed.

gm_Facepunch_Avatar_Museum

I still have the BSP but it crashes gmod fierce :sigh:

subtransit

freespace03

rp_devcity

<3<3 only rp map i could run at the time