OLD SKOOL OF GMOD - 07 Represent MOTHERFUCKER

http://uppix.net/b/a/d/f82b53a2655728b9212ba25e3809b.jpg

Back then we’d be like: “Wow! That muzzle flash is so damn godly edited, posing is rather flawless too! Maybe on the GIGN a bit off. Also where’d you download those blood decals?” Now we’re like “You should download some new models the CSS ones suck.”

Nah, i’m not gonna complain about how we reply now-a-days because it hasn’t there’s still joy and happiness around and it’s not that bad.

It’s nice to see an oldie picture though. :smiley:

These models are shit, quite aware of that. But that was the point of the picture :3:

Reminds me of the good ol’ lurking days.

:allears:

Wow! That muzzle flash is so damn godly edited, posing is rather flawless too! Maybe on the GIGN a bit off. Also where’d you download those blood decals?

So you’re back then but you posted it right now so then… Paradox psgew!

Man, I remember when stuff like this was the fucking bomb.

I’m still disappointed that I forgot to save the Brownies monster, though.

Gratuitous nostalgia post about the old days.

Ah, 'twas a simpler time. A time of lower standards, more newbieness, less me… I lurked for a long time before I actually registered.

I have an '07 pose kicking around on my PC that I still haven’t edited.

Once PS stops being a little bitch I’ll edit and post it and you can all laugh at how terrible it is

You guys should have seen 05-06 hahaha

Good times.

Lurked in 05, Registered in 06. Heres some more Nostalgia for you fine folks.

Actually, I edited a collection of screenshots I took in 05 last year using Shazbot-esque lines. I think it’s fitting here.

http://phwboards.info/showthread.php?t=39703

Oh man, good times. Photoshop? What the hell is that?

:swoon:

Needs bore blurry shading.

Maybe some SHEFing.

haha I KNOW

god. i still can’t believe i made that. what a cult icon.

but uhh i used to have it backed up (some guy on PHW had it saved so I snatched 'em back) but the hard drive they’re on crashed. I don’t know if I can get them off any more – too lazy to try.

Definitely needs more SHEF

Anyone else remember the angle of death? I should make a picture with that.