Ongoing mod project for S&Box/Source 2: Doom Horizons Multiplayer

so here is my mod i’ve been active on: Doom Horizons Multiplayer which is team based around the UAC and the ARC resistance organization, i’ve got 4 gamemodes planned being CTF, Territorial control, Mech destruction and all out Team deathmatch to 200 points. but wont come out all at once, i,ll only have 2 testing gamemodes to try with friends or players

current development maps and weapon scripts

14 Likes

Love your stuff dude! it will be a real shame if you don’t get early access.

Looks nice

yeah, im hoping to get in to do a playtest of my mod with, and test out team functions between players on ARC vs UAC players, and able to fully test the salvaged sentinel mech vehicle func now that garry has a modified version of source 2 for S&Box and modders.

hope keys don’t get used up or scalped, but DM’ed only

Im proud to now show the first teaser look at Doom Horizons

5 Likes

looks great, keep it up!

2 Likes

HUD Elements using .css styles and .vtex code lines

1 Like

welp, that does it, i’ve got showcase guns lined up for early access matches within doom horizons, but need a bit of a polishing up. i hope to see yous there or get the key

2 Likes

gamemode cover art

1 Like

Cool project!

Well guys, im glad to show that ive got the pistol finished for multiplayer showcase

3 Likes

WAITING FOR DEV PREVIEW/WILL BE INVITING PEOPLE TO DOOM HORIZONS

so im glad to say that ive got this dev preview finished for Doom Horizons, i want to thank our friends and some people in the source 2 community and hubs, will be polishing up some of the weapons (if i do get in lol) and ive got 7 or 10 reservation spots open. shoutout to @OMGplays and @Ethanol for being cool bois with this.

3 Likes

nice mapping though