Open Aura, Missing sh_info.lua

“Lua initialized (Lua 5.1)
Registering gamemode ‘Sandbox’ derived from ‘base’
[gamemodes\openaura\gamemode\openaura\directory\cl_changelog.lua:50] attempt to concatenate local ‘text’ (a nil value)
OpenAura -> the schema plugin has no sh_info.lua.[gamemodes\openaura\gamemode\openaura\libraries\sh_plugin.lua:220] table index is nil
Registering gamemode ‘openaura’ derived from ‘base’
Registering gamemode ‘newvegas’ derived from ‘openaura’”

Getting this when applying Open Aura 1.13, New Vegas to my little private server I use to test that I make like models, or SWEPS-

Anyway, wanted to make a Scheam for OA to get ready for Clockwork. Since this is for my personal use and not going to be used for a public gamemode, not distributing it, etc.

So, I set up an sql database using db4free, configured it, uploaded the proper files to the FTP, but I’m getting this error when joining, screen goes grey and it’s stuck on Initializing server configuration or something.

all of the plugins have the sh_info.lua properly placed, and the gamemode has the sh_info.lua placed too. Is there something I need to edit in sh_plugin.lua that will make it function properly?

And please, don’t start bitching about “hurr durr conna is dum making gaymode 300$ hurrrrr” in this thread.

Nevermind. Found out why.

And why was it? I’m having this same problem and would like to know how to solve it.