Open Space Project: C++ help needed

This is not a game mode post, it does pertain to gmod-esc stuff and things.

To the point, my brother and I see that Gmod is declining and we wish to preserve our favorite game modes elsewhere. We’ve begun a project we’ve nicknamed “Open Space” meant to continue the spacebuild gametype in a stand-alone game. The problem is that my brother only knows basic C++ and I can only do basic 3d modeling, texturing and scene development. We’re hoping someone helpful might aid us in progressing our idea by aiding my brother with more complex coding. We would also like to hear your opinions and ideas on where we should go with the game.

If you are avid with C++ and are willing to help, please email my brother at:
albinoguy@live.com

Here’s to hoping this goes well. X)

Edit:
So it has come to my attention that unity3d also uses JavaScript, boo(?), and c# in addition to c++. If any of you fine lads know either of that too it would be wonderful. X)

Please do this.

same as your brother, i only know basic c++, but i can help you with C# if you’re interested.

Are you making a totally new game in c++?

I’ve honestly never heard of C# but apparently my brother knows. Shoot him an email, I’m sure he’d appreciateany help you gave him.

We’re using Unity3d because it’s free and easy to use which uses C++ elements.

I wish there would be anything I can do, really. Sadly I’m only good with ideas, and you have enough of idea bitches already

So it has come to my attention that unity3d also uses JavaScript, boo(?), and c# in addition to c++. If any of you fine lads know either of that too it would be wonderful. X)