Openaura - Changing Font

Hey everybody.

I know you are not all the greatest fans of openaura and people asking openaura questions but I have a really simple one, I can’t seem to work it out.

How do I change the font on Phasefour? I see several files that point to different font files…

function THEME:CreateFonts()
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(2048), 600, true, false, "lab_Large3D2D");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(36), 600, true, false, "lab_IntroTextSmall");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(26), 600, true, false, "lab_IntroTextTiny");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(36), 600, true, false, "lab_CinematicText");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(78), 600, true, false, "lab_IntroTextBig");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(26), 600, true, false, "lab_TargetIDText");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(16), 600, true, false, "lab_SmallBarText");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(126), 600, true, false, "lab_MenuTextHuge");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(78), 600, true, false, "lab_MenuTextBig");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(22), 600, true, false, "lab_PlayerInfoText");
	surface.CreateFont("Sohoma", ScaleToWideScreen(24), 600, true, false, "lab_MainText");
end;

-- Called when to initialize the theme.
function THEME:Initialize()
	openAura.option:SetFont("bar_text", "lab_TargetIDText");
	openAura.option:SetFont("main_text", "lab_MainText");
	openAura.option:SetFont("hints_text", "lab_IntroTextTiny");
	openAura.option:SetFont("large_3d_2d", "lab_Large3D2D");
	openAura.option:SetFont("target_id_text", "lab_TargetIDText");
	openAura.option:SetFont("cinematic_text", "lab_CinematicText");
	openAura.option:SetFont("date_time_text", "lab_IntroTextSmall");
	openAura.option:SetFont("menu_text_big", "lab_MenuTextBig");
	openAura.option:SetFont("menu_text_huge", "lab_MenuTextHuge");
	openAura.option:SetFont("menu_text_tiny", "lab_IntroTextTiny");
	openAura.option:SetFont("intro_text_big", "lab_IntroTextBig");
	openAura.option:SetFont("menu_text_small", "lab_IntroTextSmall");
	openAura.option:SetFont("intro_text_tiny", "lab_IntroTextTiny");
	openAura.option:SetFont("intro_text_small", "lab_IntroTextSmall");
	openAura.option:SetFont("player_info_text", "lab_PlayerInfoText");
end;

What confuses me however is that I don’t possess a ‘Sohoma’ font in the SRCDS installation or in my steam installation of Garrys Mod. How would I go about choosing and displaying my own fonts throughout the gamemode?

Check resources/fonts. That is where the fonts should be placed.

I have and they are not there. I have no such font as Sohoma.

try just putting in your own font and changing Sohoma to your new font’s name

I could also use this, adding my font there doesn’t changes anything. Bumpy