OpenAura HL2RP dark screen, mac.

Hi guys, my friend has just released his HL2RP server and I’ve been playing it on my desktop, and it’s fine. But when it comes to playing on my mac, I have found that the screen turns unbearably dark. If anyone can help, I’d be very grateful and appreciative, I have searched around for fixes, but so far only found things saying “Get a new computer, OpenAura doesn’t work for mac.” and obviously that isn’t too helpful, albeit, if the problem is something to do with my mac computer then fine, I am always open to hear what you think. Back in August I used to play HL2RP, and then my screen wasn’t so dark, but after returning, it is.

You should read the forum rules. I mean, this is like my third time today recommending someone to do this. To help out; don’t ask for help in the first section you spot with the word ‘GMod’ in. Use your precious 5 seconds more of your life and post in the right section, which is Help & Support.

Damnit, sorry, I didn’t see help and support, thanks for directing me in the right way.