I’m happy to announce that OpenLoad, the very first open-source, fully responsive sv_loadingurl framework is in out! Yes, you read right, a framework;
How can this be a framework?
OpenLoad is both a “finished loading screen” and a framework.
You can download & install it on your web space and use one of the pre-made templates that’s already in there if you want. (See the videos below)
You can also create a custom template in HTML & CSS without needing to make that Steam API call or database queries as they’re already built into OpenLoad and there to serve you. If you’re interested in making your own template, read the Custom Template Instructions
How do I design my own templates?
Read the Custom Template Instructions page on GitHub.
• Fetches Player Info from Steam API.
• Steam Player Info Caching (Since Steam API is really slow, concurrent users name and avatar gets cached each time they join the server)
• Framework features, all the back-end you need is already in OpenLoad.
• Pre-made templates, simply install and use, no coding whatsoever required.
• Fetches DarkRP Money (Requires DarkRP to be running with MySQL data provider)
• Fetches Pointshop Points (Requires Pointshop to be running with MySQL data provider)
• Powered with AJAX calls (This means that the page contents such as images, music, etc is loaded whilst the back-end code is executed, instead of after)
Vindsvept for composing the background music. Composition name: Vindsvept - Lake of Lights