Ops Game Crashed! Please Help

GameCrashed what to do ?
Departs error Ops Game Crashed after 20-30 minutes. This error appeared after the purchase of a second card to 4GB . What to do?
Video card Nvidia GTX 750
RAM 8gb
Processor Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz 3.40 GHz
Windows 10 64bit
sorry for bad translation

What do you have two of? GPU?

my understanding is he has 2x 4gb ram cards now.

check that they are both present using device manager to start with, just in case the new one isn’t in properly or is busted.

I have 2x 4gb , all games work well but the rust , possibly due to the different frequencies of the two RAM cards ? how to solve the problem ?
again sorry for the bad language

If you have 2 sticks of ram that do not match take the speed and timings of the slowest stick and set the other stick to match by manualy setting the speed/timings in bios. (you might have to mess around a bit to get it stable)

I had the same issue not long ago when i was given another 8 gig of ram that was slower than my Gskill ram
I have Gskill ripjawx rated at 2133mhz with 11-11-11-28 timings.
The ram i was given is made by corsair and is rated at 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 timings.

To get them to work together i had to set my fastest ram to 1600mhz to match the speed of the corsair ram and i also had to set the timings of the Corsair Ram to 11-11-11-28 because my Gskill does not like using 9-9-9-24.

I ended up with both sticks set at 1600mhz 11-11-11-28 but i also know this corsair ram overcloks a bit so after messing some more i now have both stick stable at 1866mhz 11-11-11-28 using 1.6 volts.

Also make sure your pagefile is managed by windows or set to at least 16gig.

thank you very much

No problem :slight_smile: I hope you manage to get it sorted.